Sunday, June 17, 2007

Juhu Beach

Was supposed to get up at 445 am as had a trek plan on Sunday, But kept on talking to my roommate till I realized it was already 4am, so that plan was canceled. 

At 4am I slept as if there was no tomorrow, a content sleep. I got up at 9am, had not planned anything.

My roommate suggested going to a movie Pirates of the Caribbean was running in a theater nearby Went for it, enjoyed it 

Later that day, went to Juhu beach I have been to this beach since last 6 years, but today it seemed the most beautiful place I have ever seen in Mumbai

Windy, high waves, high tide, a little drizzle Oh god it was mind-blowing I eyes kept following big waves, I love watching the sea, 

The multiple, simultaneously waves of all sizes are like the chaos in our heart, or like thoughts in our mind.

Yesterday the sea was indifferent & moody.
Initially, I felt it was angry, wild, and rough. 
I sat there for almost 40 minutes, gazing the waves,They were beautiful 

Sea was not angry, but young and enthusiastic like a small kid I just closed my eyes and together I and sea said some prayer as if we were celebrating some ritual. I felt no one could listen to what we were talking to each other. Our giggle became laughter and I thanked God for blessing me. I opened my eyes as the seawater had touched me, Prayer was complete, So was the ritual

No comments:

Purane Shehar

तुम क्यों नये शहर मैं पुराने शहर को ढूंढते हो वह शहर अब यहाँ नहीं बास्ते न बची है वो गलियां जहाँ बेबाक निकल जाते तुम और आवारागर्दी कर ...