Thursday, June 7, 2007

things i wanna do before i die

Hey Girish, Your scrap actually made me think about dreams or things I like to do That was a positive thought That made me to sink into myself and to evolve with answers In my post I don’t crib about my life But I feel that there is life beyond horizons And we all need to live to explore that I am a coward; I don’t have courage to explore things alone That is why most of the time I beg people to join me There are many things which I want to do before I die 

 1. I want to spend the entire one month in Himalaya, reading walking gazing, and closing my eyes so that I can capture the moments for lifetime. 

2. Don’t know about the world but want to see and feel INDIA [ amaranth , jaipur , kerala , shimla , assam , Ladakh and my home town Kashmir] 

3. I want to cry endlessly in moms lap to make for all the pains I have given her as an arrogant girl and want to tell her I love and miss her beyond words 

4. I want to tell a list of people that they don’t deserve what they are, 

5. I want to spend a night at the terrace of my home gazing stars. 

6. Want to read Baghvat Gita the day I realize I will understand it 

7. Want to read all Paul chealo books; I want him to live for another 100 years as he is an angle for me. 

8. Want to get up a day when I know I don’t have anything to worry about 

9. Walk endlessly in rains till it will drench my soul. 

10. Shower for complete 30 min and listening calmly to multiple persons within me 

11. Moving to a level were looks, designation, money doesn’t matter to me 

12. Living to reach a point when there will be no person who can make me go weak on my knees 

13. Reaching a level when I possess only unconditional love for the people I encounter and no expectations in return

1 comment:

G-Man said...

This is the real Shally whos speaking out for the first time. And she is definitely not a coward. One has to be really brave to come out of the closet and start exploring the real self.
Ur ToDo list is very much similar to what most of us want to do in life. Just that not everyone is brave enough to speak about it.
This list has some easy things and some not-so-easy things. Some things may appear very difficult but can be really easy. Like, try walking in rains just like u did when u were a kid. Forgetting about whos watching u. Forgetting who u r. This surely works for me. :)

Purane Shehar

तुम क्यों नये शहर मैं पुराने शहर को ढूंढते हो वह शहर अब यहाँ नहीं बास्ते न बची है वो गलियां जहाँ बेबाक निकल जाते तुम और आवारागर्दी कर ...